Friday, August 24, 2012

Not Looking Back


Not Looking Back

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face that ever have in a long time. I feel like some of us or most of us get so tighted up when we are hurt that we forget to capture the smiles inbetween. Im a victim to that as well. Ive been swamped by the memories left on the walls of my brain that I tend to forget the happiness that comes with a smile. They say a smile is free. So let me ask you why do we hold unto fear,doubt, and saddness, instead of embracing to push us further with success,amibition, and creative ideas of tomorrow?
I feel like this is another heel in my life. I stand on top of this heel and it was a hard heel to climb exspecially in the end. I had family n friends pull me up and I stand before you a better man. I dont think Ive ever felt like this in my life. Im throwing up smiles from all angles of my mouth, and just feels so good. I feel like this is the point of happiness that Ive been trying to get to in my life. This is the life I celebrate and Im not looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment