Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Growth Process

I’ve had a wide range of experiences when it comes to relationships, and as we all know that you have to take the good with the bad. How can you live and learn if you don’t right? I’m currently moving forward after an event that was life changing, but I’m doing better as the days pass bye. I have fallen back into the foundation of where everything has started which is writing. They say, “if you ignore God He will put you where He needs you at that movement and time”. I guess He wanted me to slow down and get back to myself. Sometimes we get so wrapped into other things that we forget about taking care of us.
I have such a big habit of taking care of other people and I guess it’s the loving part of me. We normally associate love with a woman and it’s said that its her nature. But what about the loving nature that a man has toward people? I have always grown up around really loving people from different career backgrounds and I am associated with them through different organizations from church, school, off the poetry scene etc.
The best environment to be in is in one that is healthy for you both mentally, physically, and socially. If this isn’t the case than you need to remove yourself and place yourself in a place where you are at peace. You must surround yourself with individuals that have your best interest at heart and have the same goal and aspirations as you.
I am personally doing some major rebuilding of myself, but I’m just looking back on the things that I’ve made it through. I know that at the time I felt like I wasn’t going to make it, but I made it to today so why can’t I make it to tomorrow? I write you this straight from the heart and soul as it comes to me. I hope that as I examine myself you are able to grow with me as well and we can experience this growth process together.

No comments:

Post a Comment