Friday, August 24, 2012

Early Morning Conversation


Early Morning Conversation








I felt tonight or rather this morning I was going post earlier today. I wanted to know have you ever felt under appreciated? Do you feel this way because someone doesnt appreciate you or is it a bigger issue than that you dont appreciate yourself (by not celebrating your accomplishments)? 
Ive learned that I havent been celebrating my own accomplishments, but asking for the approval of others if it meets there standards of achievement. If I continue this way it wont matter if I become a doctor today or tomorrow or whatever my dream is. I must fill self achievement set by my own standards. I wouldnt be living my life but allowing them to live through me. Im just now learning this at the age of 25 but the point is that I learned this none-the-less. But what is the point in learning a lesson if Im not going to teach another or stop another from making the same mistakes that Ive made in the past?

What is the point in having amibition if your motivation is going to stop at any sign of you not accomplishing your goals?”
-Daniel J. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment