Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why Writers Write Late at Night?/Live Your Dreams

Some people think that Writers have to be crazy people are these late night crazy thinkers who write by candle but that was than. Now a days writers have evolved into individuals who are taken into their homes and rooms and enjoyed by many. When you watch a movie you are watching the vision of someone else the screenwriter had a vision and out comes the movie.
I knew that I wanted to be a writer since the age of 10 years old. I told my mom that I wanted to be a writer, and so whatif Im saying is "If you have a dream please live it. The weight of your regrets will out weigh your heart if you dont go after your dreams and if you dont accomplish it right now its okay try again. The measurement between failure and success is a step and its the step right after experiencing failure." -Daniel J. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment