Friday, August 24, 2012

Music Notes Left In Ink


Music Notes Left In Ink




I cant hide it anymore this pain within my lids. I cant stop racing these memories of those days of you and I. I mean Ive never been so deep in a relationship in my 26 years of my life. How do I just pick up from here now. I guess the best way is to just move on and keep moving. I can get back to the things I was doing, before I met you. I dont mean no harm to you or your loved ones. Its sad it took this long for you to tell me the truth. You had to tell me in just a text message really??? 
Life is a cycle of lessons. I wont just stand here and allow this affect everything that Im doing now. The most important person in my life is ME. I need to get back to taking care of me, because at the end of the day its only my responsibility to take care of ME. 
Breathing better now with knowing the truth and thats all I accept is the truth. I dont really think an apology will really bandage up the gages across my heart. Maybe if I listened instead of speaking to the family and friends who saw what I didnt. But I didnt even want to hear them and blocked it out. I made life changing deceisions based on A LIE, but I learned a valuable lesson. This chapter is finally closed. Next Chapter Begins……..


 #MiddleSoul #DaPoems

No comments:

Post a Comment