Friday, August 24, 2012

My Story I (My Heart and Soul was last seen Here)


My Story I (My Heart and Soul was last seen Here)



Life, you only get one of those. Some of us stress and lose rest on the wrong things breakups,money, and jobs. What do you really appreciate in life? When we follow our heart it usually leads to what we love to do. Im going to get back into what I had fallen in love with 13 years ago poetry or thats what came out. Now that I look back I fell in love with my own story. I didnt hold on to the tears, the fears and triumphs in my life. Lately these last couple of years I havent written as much, but this is because Ive had so much to say that the words would clash at the doors of my heart. But its true the tide of life can come at you pretty hard and sometimes more than you can handle. This is when you turn inside and remember you can make it through this just as you have the days,weeks,months, and years before. Yes, Ive had people doubt me as anybody else, and what is my response to that. Ill play this piano on my heart, as you feel the vibration on the chords of the ocean, a tear gives birth, because Ive touched your heart. 

#MiddleSoul #dapoems

No comments:

Post a Comment