Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I AM INSPIRED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA

I just hope now the country can come together and work together. We came together for this election and that is a great thing. I'm proud that we have President Obama back in office, but time to follow your dreams. The President is providing a way to afford education and if your dream is go to school President Obama is trying to connect the bridge between you and school.

I am inspired like I never have before after hearing President Obama acceptance speech. I want to thank everyone who voted, who made calls, text messages, posts on various Internet network sites Facebook, twitter, instagram, black planet, LinkedIn etc. I am just speechless and overwhelmed by this moment. I am glad my mother lived long enough to see this an African American President elected twice to be President. I know my dad is proud by this moment in time. I thank God for you all your support for President Obama.

Love,

MiddleSoul

No comments:

Post a Comment